Who doesn't love Blade Runner? If you don't... I don't wanna meet ya! ;)
So here is my meager tribute (aka blatant copy) to the music Vangelis wrote for Blade Runner. This one features nothing but the XILS-lab PolyKB VST (5 instances, with the exception of the drums).
So snuggle up to your favorite Replicant, pour a glass of wine and enjoy.
If you happen to have the PolyKB VST, drop me a note and I will send you my presets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
3 comments :
Hey very nice track ! I actually found very good that analogish warm pad, you indeed mastered the instrument (along with the rest of your record). I am actually trying to recreate those analogue strings ( I am learning synthesis) and was interested with the presets you uploaded but unfortunately the link doesn't work anymore. I would like to study your patch so I may also master the polykb. Thank you in advance, and again, beautiful composition and sounds !
Thanks! If you send me your email, I'll be happy to send you the presets I used.
Thank you ! Actually I don't know if there is any Private Message in your blog so I will post my email here : teuci_8@hotmail.com. Cheers !
Post a Comment