Another version of Paparazzi... what's all this then? Sometimes things work in strange ways, and you just have to go with it.
As I began playing around with the vocal tracks and instrumentation on the "Ear Worm Mix" of Paparazzi, I was suddenly struck by the fact that the melody and bass progression of the original song sounded almost exactly like the Eurythmics Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This). So I did what any good musician would do; I made a copy of the project I was working on and imported the song Sweet Dreams into my mix and looked to see if they really did match up as much as my ear told me they would.
It was a match made in audio heaven - with the help of Cubase and some fine editing and tweezing to the tracks. This is a Mash-up/Remix hybrid, in that I augmented a few parts with some doubling on synth, and added some additional drums.
I'm really pleased about this Mash-Mix, and I think it may be the best one I have done to date.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

2 comments :
LOVE IT!
This is super, super hot. Love it.
Post a Comment